BECOME A SATURDAY DOWN SOUTH BRAND EVANGELIST
We need you to help spread the word! If you've got some Southern roots, live for weekend glory, and fancy yourself a style influencer then you're just what we're looking for.
SDS Brand Evangelists agree to:
- Feature the Saturday Down South brand prominently and positively on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook and/or Pinterest.
- Exercise good Southern values and keep it clean.
- Actively promote the brand in daily life.
SDS Brand Evangelists must:
- Possess a loyal and engaged Southern audience, and preferably be geographically located in the Southeast
- Be actively involved in a social or philanthropic organization (university-related or otherwise; community is important)
- Be outgoing, charismatic and willing to participate in special events and promotions.
- Have a good eye for design and photography, and ability to provide engaging, interesting lifestyle images featuring Saturday Down South merchandise.
- Tag Saturday Down South brand on all social media platforms when promoting our merchandise (Insta: @sdsnation / @saturdaydownsouth, FB: SDSNation / SaturdayDownSouth, Twitter: @SDSnation / @SDS), and refer back to our web store: SDSnation.com
- Free Saturday Down South merchandise, and/or to be agreed with our Program Director
- Personalized discount code for all your followers to use on social media
- Invite to Saturday Down South tailgate events and trade show promos
If you check all the boxes, shoot an intro email to firstname.lastname@example.org with links to your social profiles and why you'd like to be part of the team. Can't wait to hear from you!